Unhappy Unanswered: Win2k and Paradox

Hello,

When I try to install paradox 7 onto my win2k machine, I get an error messages as follows:

Internal error: -4

You need at least 1144 KB to copy the instalation files ____your temp dir here____. Free up space so I can install....(kinda).

I set the variable for my Temp Dir to C:\temp, and did not help.

Please help!!!!
    Last edited by Spamburger; 01-23-03 at 19:53.

me too

I asked this question earlier and no one seems to know. I do know that you can get Wordperfect from Corel and then you will be able to open up older Paradox 7 files because Wordperfect comes with some sort of viewer utility. If you hear anything about XP could you let me know? Thanks. garyhanington@ahv.com
    -The enemy of good is better...

Re: me too

Originally posted by supernewb
    I asked this question earlier and no one seems to know. I do know that you can get Wordperfect from Corel and then you will be able to open up older Paradox 7 files because Wordperfect comes with some sort of viewer utility. If you hear anything about XP could you let me know? Thanks.
    This should work for XP also. The veiwer you are refering to in WordPerfect is Paradox 10.

Hope this helps...
    Last edited by Spamburger; 01-23-03 at 19:48.

I had this exact problem when installing Paradox 7 on to XP.

You just need set the paradox SETUP.EXE to run in WIN 95 compatible mode and it will then install fine. This should work with win 2000 also.

Hope this helps.