Unanswered: Pop up Continuous forms

I have a pop up continuous form.Although it has more than one record, we can only see one record at a time due to the size of the pop up form. I have to manually resize or scroll down to look at other records down below.Is there anyway to make it show three or four records at a time.Right now I am using navigation buttons to look at the records from the second one onwards. thanks for your help.
    EzBoY

Re: Pop up Continuous forms

It helps me most of the time to do the following:

- Open the form
    - Resize it to your taste
    - Switch to design mode and do some change, e.g. resize a text box and undo it again
    - Save the form

Ad Dieleman

cant do that!

Thanks for the reply...
    i tried to do that but, firs thing the pop form is modal so i cant get it into design mode. So i made the pop form non modal and tried it again...but still i cant get it into design mode as when i click the design mode button, the main form comes into the design mode and leaving this pop form on top of it as it is. i dont know how to get this pop form into design mode without triggering the main form (over which this pop up form floats) into design mode...any help here?
    EzBoY

It works!
    Earlier I tried to open the form from the application so encountered those problems(in my above post)
    But now i tried to open the form individually without getting into the application and tried the same thing you suggested. It works perfectly as i wanted it to. Thanks again for your help. the reason why it does that is i believe is there must be some hidden property(which we developers dont have access to) to the form and when we resize it , it sets the hieght property to it (internally) and when we save it ..it sticks to the size we changed it to....anyways thanks!
    EzBoY