Question Unanswered: USE OF IMPORT Utility

hello ,

I have a situation where in i need to import data in middle of a Sequence of java files. I am currently connecting to the database using the JDBC. I am getting errors when using import command. Please can any one help me in solving the same.

Thanks in Advance,

--RAHool

Question Re: USE OF IMPORT Utility

Originally posted by gemini95117
    hello ,

I have a situation where in i need to import data in middle of a Sequence of java files. I am currently connecting to the database using the JDBC. I am getting errors when using import command. Please can any one help me in solving the same.

Thanks in Advance,

--RAHool
    INFO

Message: "[IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/NT] SQL0104N An unexpected token "IMPORT FROM "\\ashok/batch/data/INSUAPPBACK" was found following "BEGIN-OF-STATEMENT". Expected tokens may include: "<space>". SQLSTATE=42601 "

Please send me your import statement. This is an example of the correct syntax:

import from /filestructure/table_name.ixf of ixf messages /filestructure/table_name.msg insert into schema.table_name;
    Laura Smith, DBA

Question

Originally posted by llsmith
    Please send me your import statement. This is an example of the correct syntax:

import from /filestructure/table_name.ixf of ixf messages /filestructure/table_name.msg insert into schema.table_name;
    Hello ,

Yes, i am using the correct syntax. But, i am executing the statements from shell script which is connecting to the database using a JDBC Connection.
    Do you have any idea if JDBC supports import statements ?

If i execute the import statements from the db2 prompt, it is executed perfectly.

THE STATEMENT is as follows::

IMPORT FROM '${REPORT_FILE_PATH}/VINMomentoItemBin.dat' OF DEL MODIFIED BY COLDEL| DECPT. INSERT INTO VINMEMITMBINTMP

The variable is replaced at run time by a custom compiler script and executed.

regards,

--RAHool