Unanswered: A97: Combobox question

When I change the column count, column width and list width properties of a combobox on my form through code, the combobox will show no data. Requerying the combobox does not help.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
    "Doing stuff is overrated. Take Hitler for example. He did lots but don't we all wish he'd have just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Have you tried Refresh or Repaint?

hth

Tried both. No luck.

If I'm not mistaken, refresh and repaint are methods of a form, not a control.

Thanks though. Any more ideas?
    "Doing stuff is overrated. Take Hitler for example. He did lots but don't we all wish he'd have just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Re: A97: Combobox question

Originally posted by punkerboy
    When I change the column count, column width and list width properties of a combobox on my form through code, the combobox will show no data. Requerying the combobox does not help.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
    Did you change the underlying row source when you changed the number of columns before calling requery?

Yes I did.

Try setting BoundColumn property via code as well.

The bound column isn't going to change. I'm only trying to add two different columns based on previous selected criteria.