Question Unanswered: Text boxes on reports

Is there an option you can set to ensure that a text box does not get divided on printing?

I'm working in Access 2K and I have a report where the detail line is maxed out with text boxes, so I can't move them around any more. I want to make sure that the text box "stays together" on one page when printing instead of the first half on one page and the second half on the other.

I hope that makes sense and would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
    Teresa

Your problem as I understand it is your margins.
    If you go outside your right margin it gets chopped off and shows on the next page.
    Either decrease your right and left margins or move everything a little left.

:0)

Oops...

Thanks for your reply, I didn't explain everything did I, duh, sorry about that..

I want the format to be specific, 9 text boxes on the first page, 8 text boxes on the second page, and 8 text boxes on the third page. Therefore, altering the margins won't solve my particular problem.

Any other tips?

Thanks,
    Teresa

My solution would be to create 3 reports all identical, except,
    Only choose the Text boxes needed for each report.

That's a good idea, but unfortunately, this report gets dynamically created depending on appointments scheduled for the week.

If you can think of any setting where you can "restrict" the text boxes so they do not get split from one page to another, please let me know!

Thanks for your help so far!
    Teresa

Would using the Page Break tool in the toolbar work if you set it up after each number of text boxes you want per page?