Unanswered: DB2 Server Password Change

I installed DB2 Server V7.2 in my system using my network id under coporate domain since I need to access Remote DB2 database and the remote server implements "Trusted Clients" and my network id is in the authorized remote db2 user group. Recently, I was forced to change the password for my network id. After changing the password, I am not able to start local db2 server. I tried db2start USER __ PASSWORD __ with my old netword id password which was used to install db2 and it didn't work either.

Is there any way to let DB2 Server recognize the changed password? How to change DB2 Server password? Any ideas? Thanks!

Re: DB2 Server Password Change

DB2 starts as a service on Windows NT/2K (I assume you are using Windows) .... Hence, you will need to change the password in the service properties

Cheers

Sathyaram

Originally posted by dbques
    I installed DB2 Server V7.2 in my system using my network id under coporate domain since I need to access Remote DB2 database and the remote server implements "Trusted Clients" and my network id is in the authorized remote db2 user group. Recently, I was forced to change the password for my network id. After changing the password, I am not able to start local db2 server. I tried db2start USER __ PASSWORD __ with my old netword id password which was used to install db2 and it didn't work either.

Is there any way to let DB2 Server recognize the changed password? How to change DB2 Server password? Any ideas? Thanks!