I have a DTS package that imports data from a global address book. i have a access linked-table that points to the global address book/exchange as a source and it simply spits it out in a table. when i manually run the dts package, it works fine. but when i run it as a scheduled job. i get a following error:

Copy Data from Results to Results Step, Error = -2147467259 (80004005) Error string: The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file '\\Effector\OutlookAddressBook\OutlookAddressBook. mdb'. It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data. Error source: Microsoft JET Database Engine Help file: Help context: 5003051 Error Detail Records: Error: -2147467259 (80004005); Provider Error: -534709256 (E020FBF8) Error string: The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file '\\Effector\OutlookAddressBook\OutlookAddressBook. mdb'. It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission... Process Exit Code 1. The step failed.

Any idea what im doing wrong here? any help would be tremendously appreciated.

Thanks