var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('290px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('270px');
I have made a test database for performance testing and my InnoDb tablespace grew from 1Gig to 8 Gig... After I dropped that test database, the tablespace stayed to the same size. How can I "resize" it to its original size?
Unfortunately there is no way to reduce the size of an innodb tablespace at the moment.
There are two solutions
- Drop the database and delete he files
- Recreate the database
- Convert all tables to MyISAM
- Restart MySQL with skip-innodb in my.cnf
- Delete the innodb files
- Restart MySQL with new innodb file parameters
- Convert the tables back to innodb
Log in with your username and password
Forgot your password?
Subscribe to dBforums Brief to receive special offers from dBforums partners and sponsors