Thread: More DB2 Forums

Unanswered: More DB2 Forums

Hello,

Do anyone knows any other DB2 forums ?? I am working on DB2 and stuck at an error and posted my message 2 days back and yet to get a reply. So is there any other forums where I can post my message too

again i am pasting the error am getting

I am trying to promote sample processes that comes with data warehouse to test mode. Am getting this error. I have pasted the error messsage exactly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DWC07356E An agent's processing of a command of type "connectToSource" failed for edition "0" of step "Tutorial Select Scenario".
    [IBM][CLI Driver] SQL1403N The username and/or password supplied is incorrect. SQLSTATE=08004

RC = 7356 RC2 = 8515

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But it works perfectly for the processes i created. I am stuck at this place and cant proceed. Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated

thanks

sivaraj

Re: More DB2 Forums

Hi,

You cann't connect to data source! Can you access to your data source via Client Configuration Assitent?

What version of DB2 do you have? Witch platform? I need more information about your system.

There is also one interesting DB2 forum at http://www.tek-tips.com/
    But you have to be patient, the people are going to forum if they have a spare time.

Hope this helps,
    grofaty

Originally posted by sivaraj
    Hello,

Do anyone knows any other DB2 forums ?? I am working on DB2 and stuck at an error and posted my message 2 days back and yet to get a reply. So is there any other forums where I can post my message too

again i am pasting the error am getting

I am trying to promote sample processes that comes with data warehouse to test mode. Am getting this error. I have pasted the error messsage exactly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    DWC07356E An agent's processing of a command of type "connectToSource" failed for edition "0" of step "Tutorial Select Scenario".
    [IBM][CLI Driver] SQL1403N The username and/or password supplied is incorrect. SQLSTATE=08004

RC = 7356 RC2 = 8515

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But it works perfectly for the processes i created. I am stuck at this place and cant proceed. Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated

thanks

sivaraj

Hello,

Yes i am able to connect to data source from client configuraion assistant. I am working on IBM DB2 7.2. Please see if you can help me with this.

Thanks a lot for sending that link.....

thanks
    sivaraj

Originally posted by grofaty
    Hi,

You cann't connect to data source! Can you access to your data source via Client Configuration Assitent?

What version of DB2 do you have? Witch platform? I need more information about your system.

There is also one interesting DB2 forum at http://www.tek-tips.com/
    But you have to be patient, the people are going to forum if they have a spare time.

Hope this helps,
    grofaty

Hello,

Yes i am able to connect to data source from client configuraion assistant. I am working on IBM DB2 7.2. Please see if you can help me with this.

thanks
    sivaraj
    Any more samples of the part of the code you are having problems with
    that you can post .

marcos oliva

Hi,

Are you sure you are using the same username and password to check connection to DB2 inside Client Configuration Asistant and inside Warehouse Source? Please check.Do you have and ODBC connection defined to the warehouse source?

What did you do when an error acured? I need more details.

Grofaty

Hello,

thanks
    sivaraj

Thumbs up Re: More DB2 Forums

Hello,

Thanks a million !!! It worked perfectly. The problem is i didnt give for password data warehouse source(TBC Sample Sources). But for TBC Relational Datasource it took by itself I dont remember giving. Anyways now i can continue with rest of my tutorial.

Once again thanks a lot

regards
    sivaraj

Originally posted by grofaty
    Hi,

Are you sure you are using the same username and password to check connection to DB2 inside Client Configuration Asistant and inside Warehouse Source? Please check.Do you have and ODBC connection defined to the warehouse source?

What did you do when an error acured? I need more details.

Grofaty