Unanswered: Some questions on Oracle Personal Editions
Could anyone please clarify following question? I cound't find concrete answer from Oracle's website.
1. Does Oracle 8i Personal Edition runs on WinXP Home edition?
2. Does Oracle 9i Personal Edition runs on WinXP Home edition?
3. What is the limitation between Oracle's personal edition and standard edition? For SQL Server 2000, the main difference between the personal & standard version is that personal version won't support more than 5 concurrent users. [I don't know if there are any other differences.]
4. Can I make full client server connection with Oracle's Personal Edition [8i or 9i]?
5. Does the Oracle Personal Edition comes with only the database or with some other goodies [as of query analyzer, DTS etc. in SQL Server]?