It is unchecked.
What happens is this...
1. User opens MS Access "Shell"
2. User presses Alt-F11 (Opens VBEditor window)
3. User goes back to shell -
4. Chooses File - Open
5. Opens a .mdb that "Use Access Special Keys" is unchecked as well as
all other options in startup
6. Goes back to VBEditor window and THERES THE CODE!
Sure, I could make it a .mde, but the DB is being used and developed at the same time.
I need to keep it a .mdb for the moment. Bypass key is no issue. Access to DB window is no issue, just the Alt-F11 is the issue.