Unanswered: Adding a course to multiple people

Hi everyone,

I'm still working on a database which holds all the courses our users followed in the past.
    I already made a form for adding a course to a user.
    But when there are 150 users who followed the same course, we have to add a course to every user separately. It's a very boring and timespending job. Is there a possibility to select a course and (for example by using checkboxes) multiple users so we can add 150 records in one move?
    The usernames are stored in a table and can change every day.
    I was trying to use a continous form with the name of every user and a checkbox. It seems good except when I select one checkbox, all the others are checked also.

Thanks

Can you select all the delegates with a list box (extended record selection) and then use a bit of VB?

Are you making a database to administer training courses? I just completed one of those (it took nearly a year). There are different courses, various sessions of each course and at last count 2000 delegates, payments.

Maybe it isn't a bad idea using a listbox.
    I'm even thinking of using two of them. The first containing all the users and by clicking a button (or doubleclicking a user) you can move them to the second listbox (containing just the users who followed the course).
    If you can help me out to get the usernames from a query into the first listbox, I will be very gratefull.
    I'm not an access-expert and I spend lots of time searching and trying.
    Normally I don't mind but my superiors are not that patient.

Thanx