Unanswered: hotel reservation system

right, have a project to be in tomorrow. have no idea how to do it. any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

"required to do an analysis and design exercise of a reservation system for a hotel group. the group has 4 hotels( dublin, cork, limerick and galway) and they require a centralised booking facility, for their newly established call centre, through which all bookings will be taken. the hotel offers 2 types of accomodation Executive and Standard. both executive and standard offer single and double room options.

room prices

Single Standard 90
    Single Executive 150
    Double Standard 120
    Double Executive 270

when a customer rings to make a reservation, their personal details are recorded(Customer name, Cust. address, Telephone number, Method of Payment), along with their date of arrival, date of departure, number of guests and type of accommodation and room option.

The database will allow the user to enter, modify, delete, and view reservation data. the database must also be able to produce reports, both printed and on screen for the following:

Customer invoicing
    Room Availability( by Date, accomm. type and room option)
    Current Day Reservations
    Accommodation type and Room option statistics

The database should contain a switchboard for ease of use and navigation."

None of our tutors can do this bloody thing. any help or pointers would be great. cheers eoin

Re: hotel reservation system

Could barely tell you in a day let alone getting it done in a day.

forget that it's for tomorrow, i would just like to know how you'd go about doing it and whether people think it' s a difficult project for a class who've only been using access for a few months.
    tanku

See if the attached is of any use! Its not mine so I can give
    any advice on it.
    Attached Files Attached Files