Unanswered: [ANN] FMC-Pivot Lite: Free FileMaker Pro Pivot Table Tool
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FMC-Pivot Lite: Free FileMaker Pro Pivot Table Tool
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS, FEBRUARY 24, 2003. Datavations LLC announced today the release of the free FMC-Pivot Lite component which allows data from any FileMaker Pro solution to be manipulated in a Pivot table and exported to Microsoft Excel.
This new component offers the following advantages:
- A free management report generator that seamlessly integrates with FileMaker Pro.
- Easy to integrate with your own FileMaker Pro application.
- A flexible reporting tool allowing you to create reports without having to add all the functionality you normally would in FileMaker Pro (layouts, fields, sorts etc.).
- REAL management report in the form of matrixes instead of vertical list reports.
- One button export to Microsoft Excel to create charts etc.
The FMC-Pivot Lite component is a Visual Basic (VB) component that is being marketed through a joint venture between Datavations LLC (N. America) and STB Research bv. (Europe) and requires the FMConnector and Microsoft Office XP.
The free FMC-Pivot Lite component can now be downloaded from the www.fmcdn.com or www.datavations.com website. A demonstration (Flash movie) of the FMC-Pivot Lite component is available from either website.
DATAVATIONS LLC (www.datavations.com) is a national consulting firm that offers custom development of client-server and Web applications and is a member of the FileMaker Solutions Alliance (FSA). With advanced skills in FileMaker Pro, SQL 2000, Visual Basic, FMConnector, FMConnector ASP, ASP, JSP, Cold Fusion, PHP, XML, ODBC and Flash, Datavations provides high-quality custom development, commercial product development and support, help desk services, marketing services and search engine optimization services.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFORMATION:
FileMaker Pro is a trademark of FileMaker, Inc., registered in the US and other countries.
FMConnector and FMConnector ASP are Copyright 2003 Datavations LLC. All rights reserved.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.