Question Unanswered: HELP? Lost Variable Content!

Can someone please help me?

I am attempting to store the contents of a Request.Form variable (in this case, a country name) in a cookie. Unfortunately, the contents of the variable are not consistent from one POST to the next.

The first time I choose a country with more than one word (such as "United States" or "United Kingdom"), the form post works exactly as expected.

However, if I simply submit the form again without changing anything, the value truncates at the first occurrence of a space. The Request.Form("country") result is always a single word on this second use of the same value.

What makes this very difficult to troubleshoot is that if I manually choose the exact same value again (from a SELECT/OPTION list), the form posts the proper value.

Why is the form dropping the additional "words" in the variable value when simply submitting?

Anyone??

Some of your code would be handy in order to solve this problem.
    Frettmaestro
    "Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write it should be hard to understand!"

You're right. That would have helped. I apologize for not providing that in the initial post.

In any event, the issue has been resolved. With the help of another site, I discovered an error in my syntax and all has been corrected.

Thanks.

it would be helpful if you could post a link to the other forum post where you resolved this, for others reference.