Post Unanswered: DB2 Scheduled Jobs

Hi,
    I would like to know where a scheduled job is stored in the DB2 database once I submit it.I just went thru all the syscat tables to find where the jobs might be stored but to no avail.I believe that a database job will be cataloged somewhere.Could somebody please help me???
    Thanks in advance.

Provided Answers: 5
    From what I have been able to get from the manuals, scheduled jobs are handled by the Administration Server, not the database server. That is why you cannot see them in any database. The only way I know of to look at the scheduled jobs is through the Journal tool.

HTH

Andy

Re: DB2 Scheduled Jobs

They are stored under a directory 'schedule' under the admin server's home directory ... It is not in a human-readble format

Cheers

Sathyaram

Thanks!! If I have to create a MS-BATCH Script that would set up a DB2 database and wanted to write a script that would add scheduled jobs to the database once it is created,how will i go about it???
    Presently,after running the DB creation script,we create the jobs using the Journal center.But is there any alternate way for doing this???

Use the Task Scheduler in Windows, execute db2cmd with the name of your script to ensure the db2profile , command environment etc. is setup.

Also helps to redirect output to a text file so you can get same types of output that the journal has.

db2cmd path:\scriptname > path:\output