Question Unanswered: problem with IIS and SQLServer

hallo to everyone!...I have a problem regarding iis and Sqlserver...I have a site with asp pages that run well using a remote database sqlserver located on a different server machine for a certain period of time...but after a day or two it is not possible to view the pages which make reference to the SqlServer database....an error occoured "impossible to visualize the page...server error"....what happens "....could one of you help me..thank you

(excuse my not perfect english...)

Re: problem with IIS and SQLServer

Originally posted by beppe
    hallo to everyone!...I have a problem regarding iis and Sqlserver...I have a site with asp pages that run well using a remote database sqlserver located on a different server machine for a certain period of time...but after a day or two it is not possible to view the pages which make reference to the SqlServer database....an error occoured "impossible to visualize the page...server error"....what happens "....could one of you help me..thank you

(excuse my not perfect english...)
    i don't understand your question really, but i think if before this it's working , i think your server or sql server has a problem, try to restart the iis or sql server again. good luck