Question Unanswered: Please help me transition from SQL Trial Server to MSDN Developer Edition

Hi. I'm a relatively new SQL server developer. Actually, I just started my job at the beginning of december. Being new to SQL I had purchased a few books to do some home based instruction before beginning my job. One of the books came with the SQL server tral edition which lasts for 3 months.

Just yesterday my trial copy stopped working, I'm assuming because the three months have come to a close. My boss boss has since given me a MSDN copy of the developer edition which I have succesfully installed.

All is well except for one thing. Some of the work I was doing is in the default instance of SQL server, which is the trial version I can no longer access. I didn't uninstall the trial first because I though doing so may also delete the databases I was working on.

Is there any way that I can retrieve the databases that I was working on in the trial version? Or are those lost forever now that it expired?

A huge thanks to anyone who might be able to help out, Matt

Microsoft Rep.

I can sell you a silence and offer support with the purchase. Or developer addition. 1 800 696 7288 ask for Jon. I can get a quote out to you as of tomorrow. I will include media kit also
    Jon Nelson

License opps
    Jon Nelson

huh? Silence? I have a legit licence for MSDN and I'd just liket o know if I can retrieve my databases from the trial version I was using (also legit) before installing the MSDN version.

The trial has expired and I'd like to know if it will be possible to get my data out.

I'm pretty sure I don't need to buy anything at all.

thanks though.