Arrow Unanswered: Email Scheduling

I have an ASP file. This file contains the code for sending email to the different users.

I want to schedule this asp file so that the email is automatically sent to the users. I know that this can be achieved by scheduling this asp file on the server. But unfortunatley my server admin does not allow to schedule the file.

Is there any other way to schedule this file?

Thanks,
    Rahul

try using one of the free web site status checkers, they access your site on a set basis, i.e. hourly; add some code to your script to make sure it doesn't run each time and bingo.

if you can't get the status checker to check an individual file, put the script in the new session thingy in the global.asa file; this will be triggered everytime someone or it accesses your site.

Can you tell some site which provide this facility i.e. free web site status checkers.

I tried with internetseer for test email and it worked.
    Thanks for your help.

cool hope it works out, let me know it would be interesting to know

Re: Email Scheduling

[I have an ASP file. This file contains the code for sending email to the different users.

I want to schedule this asp file so that the email is automatically sent to the users. I want to know that how do we schedule this asp file on the server.

Thanks,
    Shahul