Searching does not help

I am a new member so I might have missed something but it seems unproductive for the search page to include all the Usenet groups wth this web site's forums. I want to search just this web site's forums without getting results from the Usenet groups. The ability to search the Usenet groups is good but I think it should be a separate search.

I have an ADO question and I can't find what dbforums forum is approprite for that. I assume there is not a forum that is defined as being the one for ADO.

I have tried the Microsoft newsgroup and they are not helpful. I know about the Usenet groups but I wanted to try these forums.

Re: Searching does not help

Originally posted by Sam Hobbs
    I am a new member so I might have missed something but it seems unproductive for the search page to include all the Usenet groups wth this web site's forums. I want to search just this web site's forums without getting results from the Usenet groups. The ability to search the Usenet groups is good but I think it should be a separate search.

I have an ADO question and I can't find what dbforums forum is approprite for that. I assume there is not a forum that is defined as being the one for ADO.

I have tried the Microsoft newsgroup and they are not helpful. I know about the Usenet groups but I wanted to try these forums.
    You can already do that. There's little check box to eliminate usenet posts from the search.

Yes there is, thank you. If it was there when I tried my search before then I sure missed it.