Unanswered: working with SQL hosted remotely

I have been working in Access but our database usage has grown so I have a hosted SQL database now. What is the best way to work with SQL remotely?

I have created the database and exported my tables from my access database to the SQL database. I don't have a easy way of working with this database while it is in developement. Do I have to do everything by commands? How do make the tables have relationships?

Would I be better off getting something like SQL Enterprise Manager or something like that?

I feel lost! Help!

I would suggest getting something like "SQL Enterprise Manager" installed. This makes it easy to set any relations and edit anything to do with your tables, for the most part.

I couldn't imagine living without my SQL GUI.

Hopes this helps you out....peace!

If you can you should definetly go for the installation of Enterprise Manager, Query Analyzer and Books Online. I cannot live without any of them and I woun't even emagine what it's like to administer and develop on a sql-server without these tools.
    Frettmaestro
    "Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write it should be hard to understand!"

Lets go one further and suggest installing EVERYTHING (provided you have space) except the SQL Engine. The CD provides some code examples, help docs, and tools. You want it all.
    Paul Young
    (Knowledge is power! Get some!)