Unanswered: How to switch of subdatasheets in sub(sub)forms

Hello,

I am trying to develop in MSAccess a form with a subform and a subsubform. The mainform is in formview and I want to have both the subform and the subsubform in datasheet view. However, I cannot get this working. I only get the subsubform "displayed" as subdatasheet in the subform.
    Is there any method to switch off this automatic choice for the use of subdatasheets in subsubforms? I could not get this answered through the Helpfunction (which is not very helpful anyway).
    I am running W-XP-Pro with Office-Pro, i.e. also MSAccess Pro.

I am looking forward to any help. Regards,

Albert.

Change the "Default View" form property (on the Format Tab) of your subform and subsubform to "Single Form."

Originally posted by NHJonathan
    Change the "Default View" form property (on the Format Tab) of your subform and subsubform to "Single Form."
    Jonathan,

Your solution forces the subsubform indeed to display as datasheet, which is what I want. However, the subform is now obviously in the Single Form format.
    What I really wanted is that the subform also displays in Datasheet format, thus both subform and subsubform in datasheet format. In Access 97 I could do this, but Access XP only seems to display the subsubform as subdatasheet of the subform (you know: The first colum exists out of plus (+) signs that you can click, upon which the subdatasheet opens).
    Is there any way around this default setting of Access XP?

Regards and thanks for your answer,

Albert.

Access Subform

Try using the following code on the open event of the form:

Me.SubdatasheetExpanded = True