Unanswered: Contract Opportunity: DB2 UDB EE DBA Reston, VA
DB2 UDB EE Database Administrator (US Citizen or GC holder)
Duration: 1 year Contract
Location: Reston, VA
Skills: DB2 UDB Support
- Install, configure, and administrate DB2
- Manage and monitor TMS.
- Client maintenance and administration.
- Database administration and monitoring.
- Perform scheduled backups of datafiles/archive logs and restoration/
recovery of database, datafiles, tables, etc.
- Capacity planning and performance tuning of database with respect
to SAP applications.
- Perform database reorganizations
- Perform database imports/exports.
- Develop, test, and implement database backup and recovery
- Resolve SAP/DB2 database problems.
- Develop policies/procedures/documentation for the administration of
SAP databases including database/logical views, table definitions,
structures and matchcodes,
- Review/Analyze impacts to SAP modifications
- Perform and assist in the analysis and optimization of SQL calls and
OS Administration (AIX/Solaris)
- Familiarity with UNIX, AIX, Solaris
- Experience with very large heterogeneous TCP/IP network
- HACMP Understanding and integration into DB2 and SAP
- Familiarity with O.S. Migrations
*** Some late evenings and weekend shift work is possible.