Unanswered: Quick Begin Guide V8

Hello,

Could any one please tell me where I can download quick beginner guide for DB2 Version 8 for Enterprise edition. I downloaded for Personal edition but couldnt find for enterprise edition. I am trying to migrate form version 7.1 to version 8.1. It would be better if I get guide for enterprise edition for windows. I am not sure whats the difference between personal and enterprise guide.

I would really appreciate any help in this regard.

regards,
    sivaraj

Re: Quick Begin Guide V8

http://www-3.ibm.com/cgi-bin/db2www/...bs.d2w/en_main

There is a PDF 'Quick Beginnings for DB2 Servers' ...

Re: OLAP Server V8.1

Hi,

Thanks a lot . I downloaded the manual and migrated to version 8.1 too. It was veryhelful. Now i am looking for OLAP Server v8.1. When I was working in DB2 V7.1 i was using OLAP Starter Kit 7.1. I dont find anything like that version 8.1. I see many products like OLAP server miner, OLAP server anlayser whats all these which i need to download.
    I want t multidimensional analysis by building cubes

Once again thanks a lot replying

bye
    sivaraj

Originally posted by sathyaram_s
    http://www-3.ibm.com/cgi-bin/db2www/...bs.d2w/en_main

There is a PDF 'Quick Beginnings for DB2 Servers' ...

Re: OLAP Server V8.1

Hi,

According to my knowleadge the OLAP starter kit was removed from db2 8.1 and it is now separately product. If you would like to have OLAP you have to buy it. No free edition is available in db2 v8.1

Hope this helps,
    Grofaty

Originally posted by sivaraj
    Hi,

Thanks a lot . I downloaded the manual and migrated to version 8.1 too. It was veryhelful. Now i am looking for OLAP Server v8.1. When I was working in DB2 V7.1 i was using OLAP Starter Kit 7.1. I dont find anything like that version 8.1. I see many products like OLAP server miner, OLAP server anlayser whats all these which i need to download.
    I want t multidimensional analysis by building cubes

Once again thanks a lot replying

bye
    sivaraj