Business Intelligence Analyst
50-70K +benefits (based on Experience
Permanent/Pittsburgh Pa

A client of A.C.Coy’s is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. The BI will participate in all phases of the project life cycle from requirement definitions through implementations.

Required Skills:

College undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
preferred but not required. 2 to 3 years experience using skills and abilities defined above (Oracle 8i/9i Database, Oracle 9iAS Apps Server, Analytical Tools, Logical/Physical Modeling)
Knowledge of project life cycle methodology and project management tools. Knowledge of logical and physical data modeling and supporting tools. Technical knowledge of analytical tools (Oracle Discoverer/Cognos/Business Objects/Crystal Reports/Actuate)
Experience with Oracle Discoverer is a plus. Knowledge in the area of data warehousing and decision support system concepts and deployments. Technical knowledge with N-Tiered web enabled data warehousing / decision support systems. Experience with Oracle 8i/9i database and application server product suite Knowledge and experience working with SQL and PL/SQL in an Oracle Database . Environment Experience designing and developing Oracle PL/SQL packages and procedures Additional knowledge of Unix Korn Shell scripts, Pro*C, Java, and Visual Studio would be helpful. Technical knowledge of data formats and interfaces (ADO/ODBC/JDBC). Technical knowledge of Online Analytical Processing (OLAP/ROLAP) and supporting, database structures
Knowledge and experience working with existing mainframe databases, systems and tool sets would be a plus.

Gary V. Naranjo
Career Advisor
Always on Target
Technical Consulting Solutions
Telephone : 1-800-784-5773 Ext.438