Unanswered: db2connect Issue

Hi,
    When I am executing my COM+ application running in Windows 2000 Server to the db2 V 6.1 which is at OS/390. I am getting the bellow error.

Error in Executing the query[IBM][CLI Driver][DB2] SQL30081N A communication error has been detected. Communication protocol being used: "TCP/IP". Communication API being used: "SOCKETS". Location where the error was detected: "". Communication function detecting the error: "recv". Protocol specific error code(s): "10053", "*", "*". SQLSTATE=08001

What is the cause?. For further debugging where should I look and what are the things I need to take care?. The same application is perfectly running when I am connected via the neon shadow client.

tnx
    anto

Arrow Re: db2connect Issue

check whether you are able to connect to the server using the application configuration client. if no, then check at the server end whether the db2 service is running at the specified port.

hth,
    tualha

Originally posted by antodomnic
    Hi,
    When I am executing my COM+ application running in Windows 2000 Server to the db2 V 6.1 which is at OS/390. I am getting the bellow error.

Error in Executing the query[IBM][CLI Driver][DB2] SQL30081N A communication error has been detected. Communication protocol being used: "TCP/IP". Communication API being used: "SOCKETS". Location where the error was detected: "". Communication function detecting the error: "recv". Protocol specific error code(s): "10053", "*", "*". SQLSTATE=08001

What is the cause?. For further debugging where should I look and what are the things I need to take care?. The same application is perfectly running when I am connected via the neon shadow client.

tnx
    anto

Give a look at the following paper:
    DB2 Version 8 Connectivity Cheat Sheet from Raul Chong
    http://www7b.boulder.ibm.com/dmdd/li...301chong2.html

Maybe it can help you to debug your error.
    Rodney Krick

I am able to connect to the server. Even I just pinging the server. It is pinging also. Now today morning I got another error saying that

""
    Connection Failed[IBM][CLI Driver] SQL0973N Not enough storage is available in the "MON_HEAP" heap to process the statement. SQLSTATE=57011

"""

Why this sudden change !! and what's the reason??? What are the things I have to check for this scenario?