Hi,

I am facing a problem when I try to process a Cube as a ROLAP one.
The processing fails while trying to create Indexed Views. The CUbe processes successfully when processed as MOLAP. PLz guide me..

I have experimented with all the DB options and privileges. But the same error occurs

This is the Trace :

Processing Cube 'Load_AR_Rolap'

Initializing Cube 'Load_AR_Rolap'

Creating view for Aggregation '21511'

Data Source 'SQLDev01 FIMIS - FIMIS' Execute : DROP TABLE Load_AR_Rolap_Load_AR_Rolap_N5

Cannot drop the table 'Load_AR_Rolap_Load_AR_Rolap_N5', because it does not exist in the system catalog. ; Time:3/18/2003 4:23:47 AM

Data Source 'SQLDev01 FIMIS - FIMIS' Execute : DROP VIEW Load_AR_Rolap_Load_AR_Rolap_N5

Cannot drop the view 'Load_AR_Rolap_Load_AR_Rolap_N5', because it does not exist in the system catalog. ; Time:3/18/2003 4:23:47 AM

Data Source 'SQLDev01 FIMIS - FIMIS' Execute : CREATE VIEW Load_AR_Rolap_Load_AR_Rolap_N5 ( AcctSurrKey_L2, CorpSiteName_L6, CoSiteName_L7, AreaSiteName_L8, RegionSiteName_L9, SUM_PostedAmount, COUNTBIG ) WITH SCHEMABINDING AS SELECT "dbo"."DIM_ACCT_ROLAP"."ACCT_SURR_KEY" as AcctSurrKey_L2 , "dbo"."DIM_SITE_ROLAP"."CORP_SITE_NAME" as CorpSiteName_L6 , "dbo"."DIM_SITE_ROLAP"."CO_SITE_NAME" as CoSiteName_L7 , "dbo"."DIM_SITE_ROLAP"."AREA_SITE_NAME" as AreaSiteName_L8 , "dbo"."DIM_SITE_ROLAP"."REGION_SITE_NAME" as RegionSiteName_L9 , SUM("dbo"."FACT_AR_ROLAP"."POSTED_AMOUNT") As SUM_PostedAmount , COUNT_BIG(*) as COUNTBIG FROM "dbo"."FACT_AR_ROLAP", "dbo"."DIM_ACCT_ROLAP", "dbo"."DIM_SITE_ROLAP" WHERE ("dbo"."FACT_AR_ROLAP"."ACCT_SURR_KEY"="dbo"."DIM_ ACCT_ROLAP"."ACCT_SURR_KEY") AND ("dbo"."FACT_AR_ROLAP"."SITE_SURR_KEY"="dbo"."DIM_ SITE_ROLAP"."SITE_SURR_KEY") GROUP BY "dbo"."DIM_ACCT_ROLAP"."ACCT_SURR_KEY" , "dbo"."DIM_SITE_ROLAP"."CORP_SITE_NAME" , "dbo"."DIM_SITE_ROLAP"."CO_SITE_NAME" , "dbo"."DIM_SITE_ROLAP"."AREA_SITE_NAME" , "dbo"."DIM_SITE_ROLAP"."REGION_SITE_NAME"

Creating indexes for Aggregation '21511'

Processing Partition 'Load_AR_Rolap' failed. No changes have been made to the database.

Processing Cube 'Load_AR_Rolap' failed. No changes have been made to the database.

Invalid use of Null; Time:3/18/2003 4:23:47 AM