Exclamation Unanswered: Access Security and Error 3709

I just implemented user-level security on my Access 2K db (first time doing this). I log in as a user with full admin rights, but when I attempt to create a new form, report, or table, Access does not allow me: I am able to design the form, but when I save it, I get the Error 3709 ("The search key was not found in any error"). The form name then shows up in the form name list, but when I attempt to open it (in any view) I get the message "The Jet db engine could not find the object <form name>. Make sure the object exists and that you spell its name and path correctly".

I also get Error 3709 when trying to compact the database.

I did not have these problems before securing my database. Am I missing something in the permissions(even tho I have full admin rights)?

Does any one have an idea what can be done to fix these problems?? All advice is appreciated as I am trying to deliver on a deadline! Thanks!!

Fix found

FYI - Further research on this site yielded the answer to this exact problem. I am posting the Knowledge Base link that was given there, for the benefit of any future readers.

301474.KB.EN-US ACC2000: "Search Key Was Not Found in Any Record" Error
    Message During
    http://support.microsoft.com/defaul...KB;EN-US;301474