Question Unanswered: Oracle Certification

Hi,
    I wish to take up oracle dba exams, A fresh graduate from college, d u think it would help me get a dba job? or is it better to go towards oracle developer (certification) and later shift towards administration. Would sincerely appreciate any advice.

Cheers,
    J

Re: Oracle Certification

Originally posted by webforum2000
    Hi,
    I wish to take up oracle dba exams, A fresh graduate from college, d u think it would help me get a dba job? or is it better to go towards oracle developer (certification) and later shift towards administration. Would sincerely appreciate any advice.

Cheers,
    J
    J,
    I am not being sarcastic, but I would suggest you go to www.google.com, find this newsgroup and then do a search on the topic. It has been discussed many, many times in the past year or so and there are many good thoughts available.
    It seems that the more often this topic is discussed, the more extreme the posts get. Only those who have very strong feelings on the subject seem to answer over and over.
    In any case, try the search on Google and then come back here of you still have questions.

HTH,
    Patrick