Unanswered: problem compacting .mdb when a connection is open ( .ldb )

Well , i got an .mdb where is store data about some printers.
    i connect to it thx a dsn and it runs 24h/24.

i already found a program to schedule few delete sql querry but as it is .mdb it still need to be compacted.

So i found a .vbs script to compact it but it dont want to run when it is already open in exclusive mode by admin.

i wonder if some1 can help me with that. i plan to run the programs or script everyday to clean the old data and compact the db.

Préverenges, Switzerland
    not clear to me if you are admin or not.

if someone else is admin and has opened exclusive, you can't compact - in fact you can't do anything.

if you are admin/exclusive - you should be able to compact. if this is your case, please add some details.

well in fact, i got installed a server application who collect data and fil an .mdb database , the server software connect to the db via a dsn.

the connection is in use all the time , so i need to clean & compact sometimes. when i try to compact using a simple vbs script , it says that it is already open with admin right & exclusive.

the server application got admin right on it.

so i think i should find a way program or script to close connection & compact.