Thread: DTS Steps,

Unanswered: DTS Steps,

I was wondering if I can reorginize the steps in a DTS package after its been created instead of recreating the whole package. If so, where and how do i do that.

right click on step, choose wrokflow, wrokflow prop., tab options and voila the name

Originally posted by buckley
    right click on step, choose wrokflow, wrokflow prop., tab options and voila the name
    Voila the name?? I know what your talking about in until I get to the last part of your statement, then your loosing me.

didnt you want the name of the step? You can find it on that tab.
    Or were you asking for something else?

didnt you want the name of the step? You can find it on that tab.
    Or were you asking for something else?
    I know the name of the step, i want to change the order in which the steps are done. I need to update a certain table before some others and I just was if I can do that.

cant you just change the workflow (green lines)?

cant you just change the workflow (green lines)?
    Ok this is what its doing, I'm importing Data in form our old Alpha system and I have it set to first delete out the table then append the data into it until were done testing the new and I can just leave the data in there. But until then I have to refreash it on a daily basis. So my workflow lines are seperate to each table and function and its currently processing all of my table in Alpha order and I want to changes that or I can't add in the relationships.