Unanswered: CLI0125E Function sequence error. SQLSTATE=S1010

I'm executing db2 queries from ASP page and I received the CLI0125E Function sequence error. SQLSTATE=S1010 error. Does anyone has an idea what caused the problem and how should I correct the problem?

Hi

function sequence errors are quite generic; in my experience it means there is something wrong with the syntax of one of your statements.

Try to identify the statement, visually check for errors or break this down until it compiles, then check for errors inside the previous version.

Johann

Sequence Error

Originally posted by jsander
    Hi

function sequence errors are quite generic; in my experience it means there is something wrong with the syntax of one of your statements.

Try to identify the statement, visually check for errors or break this down until it compiles, then check for errors inside the previous version.

Johann
    Hello Johann,

Thank you for your reply. You are right the error message is very generic. The solutions to solve this problem from this site are all different, but it is good to try it all. Well, in our case we found the problem that caused this error. It was the time out issue. The query was running too long (longer than the default time allowed). We ran the same query for a much smaller table, then it works!

Thanks for your help again.
    jsantos