Unanswered: Confirm action queries won't disable

Hello!

I've been using MS Access for about 8 years now. In all my applications I usually disable the "confirm action queries" box in the Edit/Find tab from de options sub-menu, and it usually works fine for me.

I've developed this application that runs a lot of action queries every hour. I've disabled the "confirm action ... " box, but nevertheless it continues asking me to confirm the actions when each query is executed.

I've never seen this problem, since this option works ok in all my other apps.

Could anybody help me with this, please? I'll be really grateful.

Best regards.

Re: Confirm action queries won't disable

Originally posted by alefcaste
    Hello!

I've been using MS Access for about 8 years now. In all my applications I usually disable the "confirm action queries" box in the Edit/Find tab from de options sub-menu, and it usually works fine for me.

I've developed this application that runs a lot of action queries every hour. I've disabled the "confirm action ... " box, but nevertheless it continues asking me to confirm the actions when each query is executed.

I've never seen this problem, since this option works ok in all my other apps.

Could anybody help me with this, please? I'll be really grateful.

Best regards.
    How about the use of 'Docmd.setWarnings (False)' in your VB-code ?

Great!

Thanks! I tried what you said and it worked fine.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Do you have any idea about why it doesn't works by deselecting the options box?

Re: Great!

Originally posted by alefcaste
    Thanks! I tried what you said and it worked fine.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Do you have any idea about why it doesn't works by deselecting the options box?
    To be honest I have no idea.
    I'm working with Acces for the first time right now (except making very small databases) but I already figured out that I prefer using VB-code instead of macro's and all kind of features included in Access.