Unanswered: access report 2 records

I'm creating a report to print off 1099 tax forms. How would I force the report to print 2 records on each page? Or would I be better off creating it in a form?

Re: access report 2 records

Are you trying to print 2 copies of each document?

Originally posted by leeroy
    I'm creating a report to print off 1099 tax forms. How would I force the report to print 2 records on each page? Or would I be better off creating it in a form?

I don't need to copies of each document. I just need to be able to format my access form to present two records. The 1099 tax form is like two seperate forms on one sheet perforated in the middle. I have my form formatted almost correctly but with the margins it always pushes the bottom record off.

have you tried...

just click the page break tool on the toolbar to set a pagebreak where you need it.

Originally posted by leeroy
    I don't need to copies of each document. I just need to be able to format my access form to present two records. The 1099 tax form is like two seperate forms on one sheet perforated in the middle. I have my form formatted almost correctly but with the margins it always pushes the bottom record off.

I thought of that. If I do that it's only going to show one record per page.