at the corner of flotsam & jetsam, just within the walls of reality

Unanswered: deleting a record in mysql front

hello:

quick question... (& i know this is going to sound stupid, but) how do i delete a record in a table using mysql front?

i see the "-" icon that says "delete record" upon rollover, however, when i was first beta testing my db, and i clicked on that icon, it deleted all the (dummy) records. i now have real data in this table, and i don't want to delete viable data.

any thoughts? when i clicked on the delete records icon, i had two records in the table, and i clicked one of the record's check box and not the other, and both records were deleted, so i'm not sure how to do this.

thanks in advance.

Talking Re: deleting a record in mysql front

Assuming that you are using Windows, just right click on the record and delete it.

Originally posted by lostdreamer
    hello:

quick question... (& i know this is going to sound stupid, but) how do i delete a record in a table using mysql front?

i see the "-" icon that says "delete record" upon rollover, however, when i was first beta testing my db, and i clicked on that icon, it deleted all the (dummy) records. i now have real data in this table, and i don't want to delete viable data.

any thoughts? when i clicked on the delete records icon, i had two records in the table, and i clicked one of the record's check box and not the other, and both records were deleted, so i'm not sure how to do this.

thanks in advance.