Unanswered: How do you force landscape view and/or print?

How can I force landscape view for viewing or printing on forms and reports I am trying to print. I launch one of the views from a button on another form, but it always starts out as portrait. I have forms that i open for printing only and then close them again. I need to make sure they open and print properly. Thanks for the help in advance.

Kevin

Re: How do you force landscape view and/or print?

Originally posted by dalynching
    How can I force landscape view for viewing or printing on forms and reports I am trying to print. I launch one of the views from a button on another form, but it always starts out as portrait. I have forms that i open for printing only and then close them again. I need to make sure they open and print properly. Thanks for the help in advance.

Kevin
    Hi Kevin

Try opening your report/form objects in design view @ File menu and select the Page Setup. MS Access should save the settings with the object.

http://support.microsoft.com/default...fT-Art_144.asp

Good Luck!

Excellent, that works great!

Thank you for the idea. I was changing the form layout properties after i viewed the report, but after i did it in the design view, the changes stuck. Thanks again.