Unanswered: problem with CMP and DB2 backend

I am using j2ee reference and db2 as back end. I am having a problem I don’t know who is responsible for. I have to create a tablespace of 8K page size for the table to be created by EJB (default is 4K). If I manually create table of tablespace of 4K page size then it is not recognized by the EJB)

If the database doesn’t have a tablespace of 8K page this is what I get on deploy (with create on deploy checked)

com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.SQLException: A default table space could not be found with a page size of at least "8192" that authorization ID "DB2ADMIN" is authorized to use.
    at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.ce.e(ce.java:1093)
    at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.ce.b(ce.java:843)
    at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.bd.h(bd.java:207)
    at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.bd.b(bd.java:47)
    at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.r.b(r.java:42)
    at com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.bp.f(bp.java:135)
    at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.ce.g(ce.java:840)
    at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.ce.a(ce.java:1323)
    at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.ce.executeUpdate(ce.java:286)
    at com.sun.ejb.persistence.PMDeployerImpl.createTable (PMDeployerImpl.java:205)
    at com.sun.ejb.persistence.PMDeployerImpl.ejbJarDeplo yed(PMDeployerImpl.java:68)
    at com.sun.enterprise.tools.deployment.backend.JarMan agerImpl.loadJar(JarManagerImpl.java:141)
    at com.sun.enterprise.tools.deployment.backend.JarIns tallerImpl.deployEjbs(JarInstallerImpl.java:727)
    at com.sun.enterprise.tools.deployment.backend.JarIns tallerImpl.deployApplication(JarInstallerImpl.java :221)
    at org.omg.stub.com.sun.enterprise.tools.deployment.b ackend._JarInstallerImpl_Tie._invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.corba.ee.internal.corba.ServerDelegate.dis patch(ServerDelegate.java:355)
    at com.sun.corba.ee.internal.iiop.ORB.process(ORB.jav a:255)
    at com.sun.corba.ee.internal.iiop.RequestProcessor.pr ocess(RequestProcessor.java:84)
    at com.sun.corba.ee.internal.orbutil.ThreadPool$Poole dThread.run(ThreadPool.java:99)

clogon

You may have to create a new User tablespace with 8k size and a matching Bufferpool and a matching temporary tablespace