Exclamation Unanswered: OLAP/ASP Cube Not Found Error

I am accessing an OLAP cube (or attempting to) via asp and the msolap provider. This was working, now the error I receive is:

Error Type:
    Microsoft® OLE DB Provider for Analysis Services (0x80004005)
    The cube '<cube name>' does not exist, or it is not processed

I know it is processed, and I have run the same query remotely via the MDX sample application and it ran properly with the resultset expected.

The IUSR_<machine name> account for the machine running the service is configured for read access to the database and cube.

Just to assure that this was not a permission problem I set the 'everyone' account to have access to the cube for testing puposes. Still the same error. I know I am connecting to the server, as this error message is at the cube level within the database.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: OLAP/ASP Cube Not Found Error

Originally posted by jessebagans
    I am accessing an OLAP cube (or attempting to) via asp and the msolap provider. This was working, now the error I receive is:

Error Type:
    Microsoft® OLE DB Provider for Analysis Services (0x80004005)
    The cube '<cube name>' does not exist, or it is not processed

I know it is processed, and I have run the same query remotely via the MDX sample application and it ran properly with the resultset expected.

The IUSR_<machine name> account for the machine running the service is configured for read access to the database and cube.

Just to assure that this was not a permission problem I set the 'everyone' account to have access to the cube for testing puposes. Still the same error. I know I am connecting to the server, as this error message is at the cube level within the database.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    fixed it myself. I had Initial Database in the connection string instead of Initial Catalog. Weird though, because it did work that way.