Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    79

    Question Unanswered: CLI Driver error

    Can someone point me to the proper documentation for establishing CLI Driver connectivity to DB2 UDB v8 on Linux?

    [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/LINUX] SQL0805N Package "NULLID.SQLL6D06 0X41414141414E4B51" was not found. SQLSTATE=51002

    Thanks!
    Rick

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,650

    Re: CLI Driver error

    bind db2cli.lst and db2ubind.lst against the database ...

    Cheers

    sathyaram

    Originally posted by Rick-dba
    Can someone point me to the proper documentation for establishing CLI Driver connectivity to DB2 UDB v8 on Linux?

    [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/LINUX] SQL0805N Package "NULLID.SQLL6D06 0X41414141414E4B51" was not found. SQLSTATE=51002

    Thanks!
    Rick

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    79
    Ok - I was able to bind the packages in db2cli.lst (there were only two), but the following did not work.
    Any suggestions?

    [db2inst1@devo4 bnd]$ db2 bind db2ubind.lst blocking all sqlerror continue grant
    public

    LINE MESSAGES FOR db2ubind.lst
    ------ --------------------------------------------------------------------
    SQL0061W The binder is in progress.
    SQL0036N The syntax of the file name "db2ubind.lst" is not
    valid.
    SQL0082C An error has occurred which has terminated
    processing.
    SQL0091N Binding was ended with "2" errors and "0" warnings.
    SQL0036N The syntax of the file name "db2ubind.lst" is not valid.
    [db2inst1@devo4 bnd]$ more db2ubind.lst
    db2ajgrt.bnd+
    db2ueiwi.bnd+
    db2uigsi.bnd+
    db2ucktb.bnd+
    db2uiici.bnd+
    etc....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,650
    When you are using lists, specify @ before the filename

    db2 bind <BNDPATH>/@db2cli.lst blocking all grant public

    I'm surprised db2cli.lst worked without a @ before the filename ...

    Cheers

    Sathyaram



    Originally posted by Rick-dba
    Ok - I was able to bind the packages in db2cli.lst (there were only two), but the following did not work.
    Any suggestions?

    [db2inst1@devo4 bnd]$ db2 bind db2ubind.lst blocking all sqlerror continue grant
    public

    LINE MESSAGES FOR db2ubind.lst
    ------ --------------------------------------------------------------------
    SQL0061W The binder is in progress.
    SQL0036N The syntax of the file name "db2ubind.lst" is not
    valid.
    SQL0082C An error has occurred which has terminated
    processing.
    SQL0091N Binding was ended with "2" errors and "0" warnings.
    SQL0036N The syntax of the file name "db2ubind.lst" is not valid.
    [db2inst1@devo4 bnd]$ more db2ubind.lst
    db2ajgrt.bnd+
    db2ueiwi.bnd+
    db2uigsi.bnd+
    db2ucktb.bnd+
    db2uiici.bnd+
    etc....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    79

    Unhappy

    I performed the binds (which db2 says it does when I created the DB) but the package name I'm getting an error from does not exist in the Control Center package list..... (?)

    Do I need to get my client to download or reinstall the run-time client?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,650
    What version of the client are you on ?

    If you are not on 8, read the What's new for V8 to know the limitations of accessing v8 server from non-v8 clients

    Cheers

    Sathyaram

    Originally posted by Rick-dba
    I performed the binds (which db2 says it does when I created the DB) but the package name I'm getting an error from does not exist in the Control Center package list..... (?)

    Do I need to get my client to download or reinstall the run-time client?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •