Unanswered: delete from tablename;

When I try to execute the delete table command ina script or in CLP i get an error as given below. No much info is provided in the DB2 informations docs.

DB21034E The command was processed as an SQL statement because it was not a valid Command Line Processor command. During SQL processing it returned:
    SQL0668N Operation not allowed when the underlying table (or a dependent table) is in the Check Pending state. SQLSTATE=57016

Do I need to have any priviliges set ?

Provided Answers: 5
    You need to "SET INTEGRITY FOR MyTable IMMEDIATE CHECKED FORCE GENERATED" on all tables in the check pending state. To figure out which tables are in check pending:
    select creator, name, status from sysibm.systables where status <> 'N'

HTH

Andy

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your reply. The problem related to "tables in check pending" have been resolved. But going further I have the following problem

E:\PROGRA~1\SQLLIB\bin\dcx>db2 load client from acl.dat of del modifi
    ed by coldel! messages cl.msg replace into acl (aclid,aclnamespaceid,resourcedescriptor,descripti on)

SQL3025N A parameter specifying a filename or path is not valid.

I have tried with all possible combination of file names(absolute path relative path, within sigle and double quotes etc).

Thanks
    -Gopal

I think you cannot use the column names with the replace option as this option delete all the data not just one column or two. So try without the column names. You can however use the column names with INSERT option.

dollar

Originally posted by tgopalakrishnan
    Hi Andy,

Thanks for your reply. The problem related to "tables in check pending" have been resolved. But going further I have the following problem

E:\PROGRA~1\SQLLIB\bin\dcx>db2 load client from acl.dat of del modifi
    ed by coldel! messages cl.msg replace into acl (aclid,aclnamespaceid,resourcedescriptor,descripti on)

Try your statement
    SQL3025N A parameter specifying a filename or path is not valid.

I have tried with all possible combination of file names(absolute path relative path, within sigle and double quotes etc).

Thanks
    -Gopal