Unanswered: Custom ToolBars Help!

I have inherrited the maintainance of a database when i started a new job and it has custom toolbars, which i have now been asked to change. However, I don't have a clue how to do this!

Where would I find how these toolbars have been created?

I can't find anything about it in the access help and when I go to the toolbar options, i can see the custom toolbars, but i can't work out how to edit them, all i can do is show or hide them and I need to remove a button from one of them.

Thanks in advance, emma.x

Make a backup before you do anything!!!! You may have to delete the current toolbar if you mess up and import it back from the backup.

Click View-->Toolbars-->Customize

Click the Toolbars Tab in the Customize window.

Scroll until you see the name of the custom toolbar that you need to edit. If it is currently displayed it will be checked. If it is not checked - check it for now - so that it is displayed.

Click on it's name so it is selected and then click the Properties button.

Check the Allow Customizing check box and click Close.
    (Leave the Customize window open).

Now you are set to edit the toolbar. Right click on the toolbar item that you want to remove and click Delete.

Now re-select the Toolbar name in the Toolbar tab of the Cutomize window. Click the Properties button. Unselect the Allow Customizing check box. Close the dialog. Uncheck the Toolbar if it was not checked before you began this process. Now close the Customize window.

Done

Matt

Ahhh, thank you!