Unanswered: Replication Headaches

Hi,

I have been trying to set up transactional replication, and it has been giving me lots of headaches.

I have set it up and the snap shot was generated without errors, but when I try to update the db on the distributer I get the following error message:

----
    Another user has modified the contents of this table or view; the database row you are modifying no longer exists in the database.

DB Error: '[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Maximum stored procedure, function, trigger, or view nesting level exceeded (limit32)'
    ----

Can anyone offer any suggestions in regards to what I can do to rectify this problem (this error occurs when I try and update any row on any table).

TIA
    Casper007

The error that you are getting is not clear enough to give you a definate answer but to start make sure your triggers are all set with the NOT FOR REPLICATION feature. It seems that the replication is causing some sort of loop in a table trigger. I cannot imagine that you actually have 32 triggers on a table.