Thread: sql1131

Unanswered: sql1131

I am trying to migrate to DB2 UDB version 8.1 (WSE) on Windows 2000 from version 6.1. We created java stored procedures created under 6.1 which we can no longer run, and we are receiving -1131 (sql1131n ). We have used the sqlj.zip and db2jcc.jar prescribed in the IBM-recommended fix. I have searched DBFORUMS, GOOGLE and (of course) IBM and have seen several suggestion but none seem to work (and several do not seem remotely related to one another).

We have increased query heap size, upgraded the java release, but the stored proc (which is running a select that should return about 100 rows from a 200 row table) runs for about 2 minutes, then returns the SQL1131N error.

Somebody help - PLEASE!!!

Re: sql1131

Originally posted by actiii
    I am trying to migrate to DB2 UDB version 8.1 (WSE) on Windows 2000 from version 6.1. We created java stored procedures created under 6.1 which we can no longer run, and we are receiving -1131 (sql1131n ). We have used the sqlj.zip and db2jcc.jar prescribed in the IBM-recommended fix. I have searched DBFORUMS, GOOGLE and (of course) IBM and have seen several suggestion but none seem to work (and several do not seem remotely related to one another).

We have increased query heap size, upgraded the java release, but the stored proc (which is running a select that should return about 100 rows from a 200 row table) runs for about 2 minutes, then returns the SQL1131N error.

Somebody help - PLEASE!!!

I found the following link hope it helps you

http://dbforums.com/arch/8/2003/1/653724

Probably not applicable

Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately, they have not resolved the issue in that other thread yet either. Also, I am on Windows 2000, so a lot of what they are discussing appears to be N/A for my problem. I checked the other links/threads in www.dbforums.com but none seemed to apply to me.

I have opened a PMR with IBM, and their tech says SQL1131 is a generic message that can be generated in a variety of ways. I will update this thread with whatever he comes back to me with. If anyone has any suggestions in the meantime, I am all ears.