Unanswered: recover sql db with only data file

I accidentally deleted transaction log file on my test sql server, I can't get my database back now.

Does anybody know how to recover a database with only datafile? (.mdf and ndf)

Thanks in advance

The only option left is to use DBCC REBUILD_LOG and when the transaction log for a database is lost or damaged. In such a case, it is very likely there are unapplied transactions lost with the log, and the database is therefore inconsistent. Also, the event that causes the loss of the transaction log, such as a hardware failure, may have damaged the database.

KBA -Q232518 refers the same.
    --Satya SKJ
    Microsoft SQL Server MVP
    [IMG]http://sqlserver-qa.net/google_bart.gif[/IMG]

Thank you so much for your quick reply. I'll try it.

Originally posted by Satya
    The only option left is to use DBCC REBUILD_LOG and when the transaction log for a database is lost or damaged. In such a case, it is very likely there are unapplied transactions lost with the log, and the database is therefore inconsistent. Also, the event that causes the loss of the transaction log, such as a hardware failure, may have damaged the database.

KBA -Q232518 refers the same.

For work with sql files I usually use-repair .mdf.Because tool is quite reliable and has free status as far as I remember.Moreover tool helped me many times and can also repair data from corrupted databases in the MS SQL Server format (files with the *.mdf extension).