Unanswered: Running Module on startup

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to startup access and run modules from it as it starts up. For example I have set up an import Module, could this start up with something like: C:\Windows\Desktop\WBT.MDB -RUNIMPORTMODULE/M or something?

Thanks,
    Amedeo

Re: Running Module on startup

Originally posted by Amedeo
    Can anyone tell me if there is a way to startup access and run modules from it as it starts up. For example I have set up an import Module, could this start up with something like: C:\Windows\Desktop\WBT.MDB -RUNIMPORTMODULE/M or something?

Thanks,
    Amedeo
    You can create a macro called autoexec which will run automatically at each startup. This macro can call a sub in a module.

You can also use the command line option /x and specify which macro you want to use. Like that, you can have different shortcuts to run different macros.

Jef.

you could also define a startup form (menu: Tools¦Startup) and put your code in the form_load section of your startup form.

izy

Originally posted by izyrider
    you could also define a startup form (menu: Tools¦Startup) and put your code in the form_load section of your startup form.

izy
    Thanks, it worked!