Thread: check boxes

Unanswered: check boxes

Hello,
    I have a check box column in my form. When the check order is checked that means an order is completed. I would like the user to see the order he just checked is completed along with the current open orders. But the problem is that once he clicked on the check box on a record all the completed orders and open orders are displayed as well. This is my code:

Private Sub shipment_complete_AfterUpdate()

If Me!shipment_complete = True Then ‘This is my check box
    Me!final_shipment_date = Date

If IsNull(Me!shipped_qty.Value) Then
    Me!shipped_qty.Value = Me!shipped_qty_remaining.Value
    Me!shipped_qty_remaining.Value = 0
    End If

Else
    Me!final_shipment_date = Null
    End If

End Sub

What I need is the all records that are unchecked and the ones that are just checked.

Can anyone help?
    Thanks!!

Re: check boxes

You need a query or filter that pulls only checked values. That way, when it displays the results, it queries onlty the checked values. Create a query and in the criteria, type -1

Re: check boxes

Originally posted by tsyscps
    You need a query or filter that pulls only checked values. That way, when it displays the results, it queries onlty the checked values. Create a query and in the criteria, type -1
    Hi,

I guess I wasn't cleared on what I wanted to say. What I like is to have all the records that are unchecked display when the form opens up, then when the user clicks on a check box that record displays with a check in it the and only that record will have a check mark and the rest of the records display without check marks.
    What I'm getting now is when the user clicks on a check box of a record all the previously checked records displayed as well as the other unchecked records.

Checked box means that particular record is a closed order.
    Unchecked box means is an open order.

Would you know a way I can solve this?

Thank You!