- any changes made to database with ALTER DATABASE for any option updation
- SQL services are refreshed
- active portion of the log exceeds the size that the server could recover in the amount of time specified in the recovery interval server configuration option.
-if the database is in log truncate mode and the log becomes 70 percent full
- If the database model is set to SIMPLE and same as 'Trunc.log at chkpt.' in verson 7.
- when BACKUP LOG statement is issued.
Choose the properties of the database and goto Options.