Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    456

    Arrow Unanswered: OS390 and Control Center

    Is it possible to use DB2 UDB V7.1 (NT) for administering OS390 databases? If yes how? Please refer to a link if one is available.

    dollar

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Trier, Germany
    Posts
    28

    Re: OS390 and Control Center

    Hi,

    yes it is....
    RTFM.

    Originally posted by dollar489
    Is it possible to use DB2 UDB V7.1 (NT) for administering OS390 databases? If yes how? Please refer to a link if one is available.

    dollar

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    456

    Re: OS390 and Control Center

    How? In my window it only shows table nothing else. Am I missing something?

    dollar

    Originally posted by WizardOfGermany
    Hi,

    yes it is....
    RTFM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,650

    Re: OS390 and Control Center

    http://www-3.ibm.com/software/data/db2/os390/cc390/

    sathyaram

    Originally posted by dollar489
    How? In my window it only shows table nothing else. Am I missing something?

    dollar

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    456

    Re: OS390 and Control Center

    Thanks, I think it's a lot of work for our server staff. But the information by no means was good.

    dollar

    Originally posted by sathyaram_s
    http://www-3.ibm.com/software/data/db2/os390/cc390/

    sathyaram

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •