Exclamation Unanswered: Not Processing VBA Code, and no error

Hello Everyone,

I just recently upgraded all of my Office 97 Databases to XP and on one of my forms only part of the code will work. For example the Form current code has about three different functions in it and it won't do any of them. Also some of my buttons will work and then just stop without giving me an error message. That is what I'm having the hardest time understanding because it work when the form first loaded then it will just stop. Any ideas, I never had this problem in 97 and I'm not becomeing a big a fan of XP at all.

Re: Not Processing VBA Code, and no error

Originally posted by Brad78
    Hello Everyone,

I just recently upgraded all of my Office 97 Databases to XP and on one of my forms only part of the code will work. For example the Form current code has about three different functions in it and it won't do any of them. Also some of my buttons will work and then just stop without giving me an error message. That is what I'm having the hardest time understanding because it work when the form first loaded then it will just stop. Any ideas, I never had this problem in 97 and I'm not becomeing a big a fan of XP at all.
    Did you already try debugging your code, so you can see wich part it executes and wich doesn't?

VBA code in XP

I did try to de bug the code and what is even more wierd I came into work the next day and removed the ' marks that I added to test which parts were working and which weren't and the stupid thing started to work. I never recieved any error messages or anything, but its all working just fine now. I don't know what happened or why it did what it did but I messed with that for about 4 hours on Wednesday, which pisses me off.