Unanswered: Switchboard problems

I created a switchboard with the switchboard manager a while ago and it has been working fine but all of a sudden whenever I open the database it comes up with an error in the switchboard form code. Anyway, I deleted the switchboard form and the switchboard items table and started again with the switchboard manager. Unfortunately it doesn't add any buttons to the switchboard even when I enter them in the manager. I suspect the problem is something to do with the old switchboard, perhaps I didn't delete it properly. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Baden.

Please can anyone help?

Provided Answers: 5
    Most errors with the switchboard happen for two reasons
    I am taking a stab - so if I am off - please post the exact message

The switchboard uses (in 97) dao for it's recordset creation/retrieval and if you convert or import your db into a 2000 db the reference set in vba is for ado (this is a default) therefore when the switchboard code fires up - you will get an error

the other most common reason will happen when you split the db and the code can no longer find the datatables for the switchboard

what is the version
    what is the eror
    what did you change
    dis you attempt a repair and compact prior to deleting the switchboard

Thanks for your help but I managed to fix it by myself yesterday. I just added my own buttons instead of using the manager. I don't know what caused the switchboard to become corrupt because I didn't split the database or anything, I was just designing it.

Provided Answers: 5
    I always make my own switchboards - the wizard is ok for quick and dirty but if you really want to control navigation - diy
    do it yourself

hth